Sunday, December 30, 2012

So the world didn't end...

Image Credit: someecards.com
As 2012 comes to a close, I realized it's been a pretty blah year for me. A few days ago Mom had us all do best and worst for the year and everything I thought of happened in 2011 or 2010. Don't get me wrong, I've had some really good times throughout the year. I had a couple awesome visits to Atlanta and spent lots of QT with the fam here. There just weren't really any stand-out major highs or lows. 2012 has been a fairly uneventful year in my world. I don't do new year's resolutions because I know I totally lack the self-discipline to follow through and it's better to just save the disappointment in myself for a worthier failure... So this isn't a resolution, but more of a hope that 2013 is a little more exciting.

XOXO
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment